Saturday, May 7, 2011

A Birthday and a Wikispace Update

First I want to wish a happy birthday to my son Robert, who is the first of my children to navigate all the way through his teen years. He is making his mother and me proud as a music education major at Philadelphia Biblical University. He's had to over come a lot of obstacles, but God is blessing him and using him to touch the lives of teens for Jesus.

I have added two articles to the "Transitions" page on the Pastor Steve's Study wikispace. One is on the transition in Israel from the reign of Solomon to the reign of Rehoboam. The second is on the transition from Jesus to the apostles as leaders of the church. I have also updated the "Biblical Questions" paper with answers to select questions on OT chronology. I hope you will find these new additions informative and helpful.

No comments:

Post a Comment