Monday, February 22, 2016

Explore the Bible

I'm beginning a weekly series of short studies related to a Bible study that I co-teach on Sunday mornings at my church. We are following the "Explore the Bible" curriculum from Lifeway, which is designed to take you through the entire Bible in 8 years. As such, it necessitates focusing on just a short passage each week, while providing a reading guide that a student can follow to read through the entire book (or section of a book). We're finishing a study in Matthew 1-13, and will begin a study of Acts 1-12 beginning in March.

The studies I plan to do will be short (this is a blog, not a theological journal), and will generally ficus on a passage that we either passed over or had to cover very briefly. I may also bring up some topics related to that week's study that might be a little more tangential but interesting. I hope that these small studies will be of interest even to those who aren't involved in our particular curriculum.

No comments:

Post a Comment