Saturday, February 27, 2016

A look at "The Baptist Faith and Message"

I am beginning a series of short studies on "The Baptist Faith and Message." This is the statement of faith for the Southern Baptist Convention, and has been adopted by my home church as our church's statement of faith. This study will cover the basic doctrines of the Christian faith as well as beliefs that are distinctive to Baptists. I hope you will find this series helpful in understanding what the BIble teaches, even if you don't agree with everything that we Baptists believe. It can be stimulating to our own faith to understand how other Christians look at the truths of Scripture and apply them.

I will post the installments here on my own blog as they are posted to our church's web site.

No comments:

Post a Comment