Thursday, February 2, 2023

Where I am posting right now

It has been a long time since I last posted here. In between, we've gone through a worldwide pandemic and an economically devastating war in the Ukraine. I personally have been through multiple health crises, but by the grace of God I am returning to full health.

I hope to begin to do more writing on this blog and my patristics blog in the near future, but for now I am blogging daily on my "Read With Pastor Steve" blog. This is first of all an encouragement for me to be faithful in my daily Bible reading. Second, it is and encouragement to members of my church to begin or continue with their own reading. Third, it is a chance to provide devotional thought on the Bible each day for anyone who could use a spark for your day from God's Word.

You will find this blog here: Read With Pastor Steve – A journey through the Bible in a year (home.blog)

You can start where we are currently or go back to January 1 and start at the beginning of this reading cycle (taken from the Bible Gateway site). There is also a full set of devotional readings from my previous journey on the blog from the year 2020. (The world was a different place that year!)

Join me on a journey through the Bible this year. I hope to begin posting here soon, so keep your eyes open.

Have a blessed year! May Christ guard and protect you on your own journey, wherever that may take you.

No comments:

Post a Comment